Friday, April 23, 2021

The End of the World as We Know It--and I'm not Fine

Last night, the Bulls improved to 25-34 on the season with a 108-91 win over the 28-30 Hornets. Doesn’t sound any too special, does it? So, why did NBC Chicago Sports broadcast the game on two outlets with two different sets of announcers? Because one broadcast was devoted to the betting aspects of the game, with at least one of the announcers doing the honors as seducer. The second they do this with a White Sox broadcast, the earth should open up and swallow MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred. That, or Shoeless Joe Jackson goes straight into the Hall of Fame and Pete Rose, too, depending on the statutory rape allegation hanging over his head. The older I get, the more convinced I become that Carrie Nation was onto something. Somebody give me a hatchet and point me in the direction of the betting websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment