Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Man Has Got to Know His Limitations


 If only Derrick Rose came with a mute button.  That way, his next contract might not be so small.  It would also help if he played more.

Thursday against San Antonio, Rose suffered some sort of groin injury, supposedly severe enough to keep him out of the following day’s game at home with Miami.  The Chicago native said he wasn’t frustrated by his injury situation.  No, “I’m controlling all I can control, try my hardest to be out there.  But the reality of it is that stuff like this happens.  Nobody knows my body but me.  I’m just trying to listen to it.”

I just hope his body isn’t telling him to spend a lot of money on anything because, no matter what Rose says or thinks, his salad days will soon be over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment