Tuesday, March 29, 2016

HRx3


Well, at least I didn’t fall off my Exercycle when it happened, back-to-back-to-back homeruns given up by John Danks to the Colorado Rockies.  But I probably would have had I read the way Johnny Boy explained it in the paper:  “I felt myself falling back into some of my old tendencies.”  Gosh, ya think?

Right now, the White Sox are leading the world in thin-air, Cactus League homeruns, a major-league leading 46.  All of that counts for nothing come Opening Day next week.  I do think my Sox will hit way better than last year’s team, and they do have three solid starters in Chris “God” Sale, Jose Quintana and Carlos Rodon.  But after that, it’s Danks and Co. 

Come our number four and five starters, Katie, wherever you are, bar the door.  

No comments:

Post a Comment